Thursday, September 29, 2011

My story on HCG

My HCG story
just keeping it real

Hi, I'm Andrea the creator of this blog and the also a distributor and Marketing Manager for HCG Total Fat Loss.  Before I get in to my story, I want you to understand that usually, no matter how skinny or fat we are, we see ourselves 10x worse than most people do!  I understand this because I own a mirror just as you do.  Most of my friends would probably criticize me for this post because I've never been a big girl... but like I said, we all own mirrors and it's what we feel inside.    


So I've always hated pictures...  Why?  Because I always think I come out fat in my pictures.  For this reason (and not even my closest friends know this until now) I became the photographer at most events and parties (plus the fact that I actually like photography).  I've always had a round face and always thought that my face looked fat in my pictures because every time I would gain weight, my cheeks would grow in to two entire heads!  So with my three head complex, I wasn't down with the whole picture thing... but this all changed recently with HCG.  


I started HCG about 3 months ago and only went for ten (10) days on it (even though they say that you're supposed to go a minimum of 23 days).  I had always done cleanses before like the lemonade cleanse and the BlessedHerbs cleanse and watched what I ate but I never tried an actual diet so this was my first time doing this.  My sister had convinced me that this was also a cleanser so I decided to do a more modern cleanse with HCG (yes, it also works as a cleanse because you're eating straight veggies, protein and fruits).  


So I began loading on a Saturday and Sunday.  I hated eating all this greasy food but figured I would enjoy it so I went to town on steak, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, bought some of my guilty pleasures from Taco Bell (I don't understand why I like TB so much)... drops were easy to take... I was good to go... day three was the diet day and my friend at work who was also doing the diet with me agreed to cook so we went all out and got some crab fingers and marinated them and some shrimp and chicken for every day of the week.  by day six, I was already down 6lbs and by day 10, I was passed my goal weight and was happier than ever to see the results in my jeans and my face!  My ultimate test was in my pictures... snapped a few pics at a party I went to and I was rockin' the pics!!!  woo hoo!  I would walk down the hallway and get compliments and because I felt good about myself, I was giving good energy out to everyone.  I even got hit on more often when I was out.  more often = once at a grocery store by a guy who couldn't stop telling me I smelled good, it was actually kind of creepy because he followed me down every isle and once at the dry cleaners when a guy said hi to me - this wasn't an ordinary hi, this was an eyebrow raised up, eye roll up and down and a collar popping all at the same time hi.  


I'm telling you this story because I would never sell a product that I didn't believe in.  The fact that this diet is so easy to do and it's natural with no side effects, makes it well worth it to me and it was the best money I had ever spent!  


We are all driven by motivation.  We all have mirrors and some of us criticize them more than others.  We need to overcome those fears and do something about it!  For me, it was just a few pounds that made all the difference in the world.  You might need to lose way more than just 10lbs.  You might need to lose 30lbs or 50lbs or even 100lbs... the only person stopping you is YOU.  


If you're ready to take the next step, just know that I'm here for you.  I just wanted to tell my story so you could understand that we're not just some company that wants to sell you a product and disappear.  We want to help change your life.  You can call me at any time and I will answer any questions you have.  If I don't have the answer, I promise to get you the answer.


We are local in Houston, but are a more internet based company with excellent customer support.  Our 800 number is below but if you want to contact me directly to ask a question, feel free to do so at 281-948-2218.      





POPULAR LINKS:

HCG in a Nutshell
HCG Phases 
HCG Abnormal fat 
HCG Product Safe List 
HCG Approved Salads 
HCG FAQ's




 SCAN US FOR HCG RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR PHONE